- When polished, Mr.Metal Color hobby paints reproduce the gleam of real metal, something no ordinary hobby paint can ever do. How do you obtain this effect? If applying Mr.Metal Color hobby paint by brush, always paint in the same direction, eg.left to right, or top to bottom. After the paint has dried, use a piece of gauze, tissue, or an old cloth etc. to gently polish the paint. Different interesting effects can be obtained depending on how strongly the paint is polished. Use different polishing techniques for different effects, eg. no polishing will result in a matt effect, while gentle polishing, or more strong polishing will result in a more highly burnished effect. Apply Mr.Top Coat Clear to prevent oxidation and result in a durable finish.
- Genuine Mr Hobby product from Japan
- Buy in confidence from us – we are Mr Hobby official stockists
- See many other My Hobby products in our tools/gluees/paints section
- This product is recommended by Fujimi and Aoshima factories to assemble your kit
- In stock and free shipping with a model kit order