- Mr Hobby Masking Sol R – Liquid masking solution for masking windows etc
- As recommended by Fujimi and Aoshima for assembly
- Widely considered to be the best available for modelling
- UK dealers of Mr Hobby products
- Buy with absolute confidence – in stock
- No quibble returns, fast shipping – add this item with a kit for no extra shipping fee
- Please check other Mr Hobby products on our site
- Mr.Masking Sol R contains a new formulation which can be readily applied, cut, and removed after use. This product has the same characteristics as the previous Mr.Masking Sol M131, which is no longer manufactured. It is a water-soluble product, so when it thickens during usage, you can thin it out with tap water for extended use. *Apply MASKING SOL where you need it evenly with a brush. *After it dries within 20~30min., it becomes translucent film. *Cut unnecessary parts away neatly with a design knife, etc. leaving masked parts, and then apply paint. *When the paint has dried completely after painting, peel off MASKING SOL. *MASKING SOL is water soluble, so wash out brushes with water.